Seacoast Family Food Pantry History
The Seacoast Family Food Pantry was organized in 1816 as the Ladies Humane Society. Originally intended to assist the families of fishermen this agency has been redefined and renamed numerous times evolving eventually into the Seacoast Family Food Pantry in early 2007. This name was chosen to better describe our mission and to be a more clearly named organization to clients and supporters as well. Today the Board of Directors, staff and volunteers are committed to serving the Seacoast by vigorously responding to the food, personal care and nutritional needs of our community.